Effective Date: January 3, 2017
Information You Provide to Us
IMC collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Service, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to provide. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Service.
Information We Automatically Collect
IMC may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Develop new Services and content;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMC and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
IMC may share the personal information we collect from and about you:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our service providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform services for us;
- As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of the Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, bankruptcy, or reorganization of our business; and
- With your consent.
Further, IMC may share aggregated or anonymous information which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
IMC takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Service users. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Service may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from IMC by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY