Please read the important information below before purchasing a Stars on Ice Meet & Greet pass for the show.
1. A ticket to the Stars on Ice show is required prior to purchasing a Meet & Greet pass. A Meet & Greet pass may only be used with a ticket to the show; a pass without a show ticket will not be allowed entry into the arena.
2. All Meet & Greets will be held after the show performance.
3. A Meet & Greet pass does not provide any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
4. There will only be a limited number of Meet & Greet passes per show. We suggest you purchase your show ticket and Meet & Greet pass as early as possible to guarantee your Meet & Greet entry.
5. Children aged 14 and under may not attend the Meet & Greet without a parent/guardian. Both child and parent/guardian must have a pass to attend the Meet & Greet. There is a limit of four children per adult/guardian.
6. The purchaser of the Meet & Greet pass(es) must present a Photo I.D. in order to pick up the pass(es). If the pass is being purchased for a minor 15 and older, the parent/guardian must pick up the passes with a Photo I.D. If you are purchasing the Meet & Greet pass for another person, please email us at [email protected] with your name, the city for which you purchased your Meet & Greet pass, the order number and the name of the person who will be picking up the Meet & Greet pass on the day of the show.
7. The Meet & Greet will be an opportunity to meet the Stars on Ice cast. Attendees may have the opportunity for autographs and/or photographs. You must bring your own camera/camera phone for photos, and we ask that you be considerate of everyone in the Meet & Greet area by maintaining a safe social distance. We also ask that only one item per person be brought to the Meet & Greet for autographing.
8. Please respect the skaters by not taking flash photos during the show.
9. After purchasing a Meet & Greet pass, you will receive a confirmation. The confirmation will include instructions for picking up your Meet & Greet pass, as well as further Meet & Greet details. Print the email and take it with you to the venue with a Photo ID to pick up your Meet & Greet pass. If you do not receive your email confirmation, please email us at [email protected].
10. Meet & Greet passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
11. If you receive a Meet & Greet confirmation, but are unable to attend the show, you must notify us as soon as possible at [email protected].
12. If you have any additional questions regarding the Meet & Greets, please check the Meet & Greet FAQs or contact us [email protected] during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm CT.
13. By attending a Stars on Ice show and/or Meet & Greet event, you are implying consent for your name and likeness to be used on StarsonIce.com, StarsonIce.ca or Stars on Ice social media in any capacity.
14. Have fun!